Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Friend for Life

Psalm 142:3-4

"When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare for me. Look to my right and see; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life."


There will be times in our life when our friends and family will not be able to save us from our circumstances. In some cases their circumstances outweigh our own. In some cases, they simply can't do anything. In other cases, they simply may fail us. Regardless, when those times come, we sometimes can feel abandoned and alone.


Fortunately, when we walk with God, He will never leave our side. We do not need to feel either abandoned or alone. He will always be on our side helping us and cheering for us if we choose to accept His company and love. Let us always look to Him, and place our lives in His hands... hands that will never leave us or fail us.

No comments: